1. Straight Needle
2. Arduino Compatible!
3. Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic data logging.
4. Optional off-board GPS, a uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
5. One of the first open-source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
6. Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
7. Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and USB functions respectively
APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller is an upgraded version of 2.5, 2.6; with a Built-in Compass for FPV RC Drone. The sensors are exactly the same as the APM 2.6 flight controller; however, the module has the option to use the built-in compass an external compass via a jumper. This makes the APM 2.8 ideal for use with multi-copters and rovers.
The APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller is a complete open source autopilot system. This is the best selling technology that won the prestigious Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary-wing. In addition, it turns multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle. meanwhile, it is capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 5 cm|