GY-BME280-3.3 BME280 Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Module.ME-BME280 is a Breakout Board featuring a Bosch Sensortec ME280 Temperature, Humidity & Pressure Sensor.
ME-BME280 is a Breakout Board featuring a Bosch Sensortec ME280 Temperature, Humidity & Pressure Sensor.
The board has selectable I2C address jumper (solder link GS2), I2C pull-up resistors, 7 pin header 2.54mm, and two mounting holes 3.5mm.
- Package 2.5 mm x 2.5 mm x 0.93 mm metal lid LGA
- Digital interface I2C (up to 3.4 MHz) and SPI (3 and 4 wire, up to 10 MHz)
- Supply voltage VDD main supply voltage range: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- VDDIO interface voltage range: 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- Current consumption 1.8 uA @ 1 Hz humidity and temperature
- 2.8 uA @ 1 Hz pressure and temperature
- 3.6 uA @ 1 Hz humidity, pressure and temperature
- 0.1 uA in sleep mode
- Operating range -40…+85 C, 0…100 % rel. humidity, 300…1100 hPa- Humidity sensor and pressure sensor can be independently enabled/disabled