The MT3608 is a constant frequency, current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications.
The MT3608 switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny capacitors and inductors.
Internal soft-start results in small inrush current and extends battery life.
The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation mode at light loads.
The MT3608 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload.
1. Integrated 80m? Power MOSFET
2. 2V to 24V Input Voltage
3. 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
4. Internal 4A Switch Current Limit
5. Adjustable Output Voltage
6. Internal Compensation
7. Up to 28V Output Voltage
8. Automatic Pulse Frequency Modulation mode at Light Loads
9. Up to 97% Efficiency