1. DHT11 sensor with PCB and LED indicator along with cable; 3 to 5V power and I/O, 4 pins with 0.1? spacing
2. The board has pre-built 4.7K or 10K resistor, which you will need to use as a pull-up from the data pin to VCC.
3. 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
4. Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
5. Good for 0-50?C temperature readings ?2?C accuracy.
The DHT11 Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module with LED is a small humidity and temperature sensor that you can connect to your Arduino and get readings for temperature and humidity in the environment.