The DS3231M is available in the same footprint as the popular DS3231 RTC. The RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information.
Two programmable time-of day alarms and a 1Hz output are provided. Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C bidirectional bus.
Complete Clock Calendar Functionality Including Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year, with Leap-Year Compensation Up to Year 2100.
A precision temperature-compensated voltage reference and comparator circuit monitors the status of VCC to detect power failures, to provide a reset output, and to automatically switch to the backup supply when necessary.
Additionally, the RST pin is monitored as a pushbutton input for generating a microprocessor reset.
3. Working voltage : 3.3 -. 5 .5 V
4. Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231
5. Clock accuracy within range :0-40 ¡æ, accuracy 2ppm, about 1 minute in error
6. Programmable square-wave output
7. Real-time clock, it can generate seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year, and provide time until 2100, and with leap year compensation.
8. Internal chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of ¡À 3 ¡æ
9. Memory chips:. AT24C32 (storage capacity of 32K)
10. IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
11. IIC other devices can be cascaded, 24C32 address can be modified by a short circuit A0/A1/A2, the default address is 0x57
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 5 cm|