This is an updated version nema 17 stepper motor with holding torque of 59Ncm(83.6oz.in).
Based on old version, we have lengthened motor cable length to 1 meter, and add a 4-pin 0.1″ pitch (2.54mm) Harwin female connector at the end of cable.
It’s good ideal for 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS19-2004S1
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
- Holding Torque: 59Ncm(83.6oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 2.0A
- Phase Resistance: 1.4ohms
- Inductance: 3.0mH+/-20%(1KHz)
- Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
- Body Length: 48mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Shaft Length: 24mm
- D-cut Length: 15mm
- Number of Leads: 4
- Lead Length: 1m with connector
- Weight: 390g
- Connection: Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Warning: Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.