1. Based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor
2. Useful in detecting ambient air temperature
3. Calibrated directly in ? Celsius (Centigrade)
4. Linear + 10 mV/?C Scale Factor
5. 0.5?C Ensure accuracy (at +25?C)
6. Low power consumption, less than 60uA
7. Low output impedance, 1mA current through only 0.1?
8. With screw holes for easy installation and fixed. Aperture 2.6mm
This LM35D Analog Temperature Sensor Module is based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor. The LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor module is useful in detecting ambient air temperature. Sensitivity is 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
LM35 is a precision IC temperature sensor with its output proportional to the temperature (in ?C). The sensor circuitry is sealed and therefore it is not subjected to oxidation and other processes. With LM35, the temperature can be measured more accurately than with a thermistor!!!
It also possesses the low self-heating and does not cause more than 0.1 ?C temperature rise in still air. The operating temperature range is from -55?C to 150?C. The output voltage varies by 10mV in response to every ?C rise/fall in ambient temperature, i.e., its scale factor is 0.01V/?C.