1. Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in a wide range
2. High sensitivity to LPG, Propane, and Hydrogen
3. Long life and low cost
4. Simple drive circuit
5. Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
6. The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
7. Can be used to Measure or detect LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane
The MQ-2 Smoke LPG Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module is useful for gas leakage detection (home and industry). It is suitable for detecting H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol, Smoke or Propane. Due to its high sensitivity and fast response time, measurement can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
MQ-2 gas sensor using gas sensitive material is to be clean air in the lower conductivity of Tin oxide (SnO2). When the sensor when flammable gases are present in the environment in which the conductivity of the sensor with an increasing concentration of combustible gas in the air increases.