1. Signal output indicator
2. Dual Signals output (analog output and TTL output)
3. The TTL output signal is low level, allows to connect with SCM directly
4. Analog output 0~5V voltage
5. High sensitivity
6. Long working lifetime and stable performance
7. Quick response and recovery.
This is a simple to use MQ-4 High Sensitivity Gas Methane (CNG) Detector Sensor Module which can sense the presence of Compressed Natural Gas(CNG), methane(CH4), etc in the air. The module uses our MQ-4 sensor. It simplifies the interface to the odd pin spacing of the sensor and provides the interface through standard 4 x 0.1? header pins.
It provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gases in the air and an easy to use digital output. The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered.
Just power the module with 5V set the threshold and you can start getting the gas concentration of the air around the sensor! An onboard LED signals the presence of any gas.