1. 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6500)
2. Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
3. USB on right side
4. PPM/PWM input as through-hole
5. 3.3V, I2C on standard-size headers
6. Fully pinout compatible with rev5 accessories (OSDoge etc)
7. SBUS Inverter
8. Spectrum satellite
9. Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar
10. All extra pads (FT, GP, A5) on top, only sonar on bottom
11. MS5611 barometer
12. 128mbit flash
Naze 32 Full REV6 Flight Controller with Compass & Barometer is the newest version, rev6, of the popular Full Naze32 flight controller board by Abuse Mark Made in JAPAN. At the heart of the Naze32 are a 32bit ST micro workhorse of a processor, with untapped memory and CPU power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs. Also features to get the most out of your configuration.
This is an amazing flight controller for a multirotor. This “Full” version is the same as the Acro Naze32 board except the full version comes with the featured MS5611 barometer and a magnetometer which is a step up from the acro version. You should use this flight controller if you want to use GPS options such as return to home, hold, speed indication via telemetry or OSD, And Coordinates, RTH arrow, heading and altitude information in an On-Screen Display.
All the revision 6 boards include a built-in black box flight data recorder which is great. The 6 DOF, Acro, and 10 DOF naze boards have 16Mbit onboard SPI flash. However, the Full version includes 128Mbit onboard SPI flash so this just means you can store more flight logs on your full board.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 5 cm|