1. High-Capacity Flash
2. 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, Serial RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
3. 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
4. 1x 5pin JST-SH socket for Flash firmware and Configuration (Connect to the CP2104 UART to USB tool)
5. 8x 3pin through-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
6. 4x 2pin through-holes for pin headers for 1x serial port and i2c port
7. OSD function, support KVteam MWOSD firmware
8. Supports OSD features such Basic Volts, Amps, timer & RSSI.
9. Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response
10. Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display
11. Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current
12. Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold
13. Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications
14. Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring
15. Dedicated output for programmable LEDs – great for orientation, racing and night flying
16. Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbreakable bootloader
17. Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers
18. Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation
19. Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards
20. Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux)
21. Supports a variety of drones such as aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters and more
22. 8x 1pin through-holes for pin headers for battery voltage/buzzer/Video in/Video out compromise I/O. You can use all the features all the time
23. Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in)
24. On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder – optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork
25. Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core
26. Stackable design – perfect for integrating with power distribution boards. 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side mounted connectors
SP Racing F3 Flight Controller Integrate OSD Deluxe Version is designed to give awesome flight performance based on tried and tested sensors while also providing unparalleled and I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU. Integrated OSD, buzzer, I2C port, sonar, battery monitoring, programmable LED, broad RC receiver, etc. A good choice for you.
The Deluxe F3 Flight Controller with OSD was designed to give outstanding flight performance based on tried and tested sensors while providing unparalleled I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.
The difference between Acro and the Deluxe version is:
Acro: Standard model for racing/acro flying.
Deluxe: Additional sensors for altitude and direction.
Integrated On-Screen Display uses MWODS firmware and is compatible with flight controllers running Cleanflight, Beta flight & Baseflight. Space-saving design uses an external USB-TTL adapter (included) for the Flight controller and OSD setup.
The Deluxe F3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your drone, whether you’re into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it’s perfect.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 5 cm|