TEA5767 Stereo FM Radio Module with Detachable Antenna is made using TEA5767, a single-chip electronically tuned stereo FM radio for low voltage applications. It has fully integrated Intermediate Frequency (IF) selectivity and FM demodulator.
The radio is completely adjustment-free and is very easy to use as it requires only minimum external components. This module can be tuned to many FM bands and it can be easily interfaced with Arduino Boards, Raspberry Pi, and Microcontrollers via the I2C interface.
The Module has reverse polarity protection diode and power output filtering sensor. It can be Directly plugged to the antenna interface. Additionally, it has a Multi capacitor combined filter and Blue LED power indicator for On-Off status.
- With reverse polarity protection diode.
- With a power output filtering sensor.
- Directly plug antenna interface.
- I2C bus communication.
- Multi-capacitor combined filter.
- Blue LED power indicator.
- FM chip module TEA5767.
- Onboard 3.5mm audio interface.
- If connects with single-chip, only connect the Power Ground and two I2C communication cable.
- LC harmonic oscillator uses a low cost fixed chip.
- No need to adjust Intermediate frequency.
- High sensitivity(low noise RF input amplifier).
- High power auto gains control AGC circuit.
- Soft Mute 3.5mm jack for external Antenna.