The Bluetooth XBee USB Adapter FT232RL for Arduino + Micro USB Cable is a compact USB with serial adapter equipped with BEE (20pin 2.0mm) sockets. With integrated FT232RL IC, It can be used for programming or communicate with the board which basic Arduino but without USB interface, like Sniffer Nano.
On the other hand, you may connect your PC to various wireless applications via the BEE compatible modules. The Adapter also could support the XBee interface.
Because XBee modules have 2 mm pin spacing, we recommend one of the adapter boards for each module. TheXBee adapter boards provide several advantages to theXBee modulessuch as breadboard-friendly standard 0.1-inch pin spacing, mounting holes, and easy-to-solder connections. Even if you are communicating point-to-point without a PC, we still recommend that you always have at least one XBee USB Adapter Board, so you can easily configure and test each XBee module prior to putting it in a point-to-point application.
- PC via a USB cable directly connected with XBee adapters.
- Bluetooth Bee configures or uses it as a data transmission.
- For ARDUINO BOARD PRO MINI Downloader.
- 3.3V and 5V IO compatible.
- USB 2.0 protocol.
- BitBang mode ready.
- Easily connected to a PC via mini USB cable.
- XBee-setting support software X-CTU.
- XBee compatible 2.0mm pitch female pin header.
Package Includes :
1 x Bluetooth XBee USB Adapter FT232RL for Arduino
1 xMicro USB Cable